Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Week 8 Easter

weekly update:
Hey everyone! Sorry I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to let you know that I love you all! I hope everyone had a good Easter! Being on a mission during Easter has really taught me why we celebrate! Of course I've always known Easter is about Christ's resurrection, but I didn't really "get" it. I have come to know my Savior Jesus Christ. He strengthens me on a daily basis and also allows me to be forgiven. I am so grateful for His pure, righteous love for us. He is so amazing, right?? It's comforting to know that because of the Atonement, we will all be resurrected! I stand here today SO amazed at the changes I've seen in myself, and that was only possible through Jesus Christ. There's nothing I've felt that He hasn't felt first, so He knows EXACTLY how to help me. I'm so grateful for what the Gospel has done for me! How has the Gospel influenced your life? What is your relationship with Jesus Christ? I want to bare my testimony that I know Jesus Christ lives and offers us so much hope. If we come unto Him, love Him, trust Him, keep His commandments, we will experience so much joy!!! I hope you all have such a great week! Write me letters!

Love,
Sister Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment