Thursday, March 19, 2015

Week 56

CRAZIEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!!! Okay, so I got transferred last week to Berwick, Pennsylvania which is a cute little town. I was put into a trio with Sister Wilde (who my trainer was companions with) and Sister Moss (who I served around in State College). I was SO EXCITED when I found out but also totally shocked! I had been there for a total of 4 days, and then President called me and said, "Hey, this Sister in State College is without a companion because her trainees received their visas, so you're going back to State College." WHAT!??? Yeah.....so I leave tonight. I'm going to surprise everyone at FHE. It will be such an adventure to be back there again, but also a bit of a challenge. "Nevertheless glory be to the Father..." I will go and do the things He needs me to! Honestly, that's about all I can report right now! My mind is goin crazaayyyy at the moment. Hey, I have to go, but I will send you some pictures! Love you!

Love,

Sister Sparks






giving Sis Burnette boots in pitt. she wanted yellow boots!




 LOVE HER




last day with Sister Cottam! I love her!!



 Sister Sibley :) Who I thought I was going with


 me and the Killens. cutest people ever!!


 Sister Watton and I


 showing our feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment