Thursday, September 11, 2014

Week 28

Well hello there!! My time is winding down, so I will have to be brief, but OH MAN what a fantastic week!!! We picked up a few new investigators, so that was such a blessing! It's always such an amazing experience when we "run into" someone who is prepared to hear the 
Gospel. I know Heavenly Father knows ALL of His children. My friend Brook reminded me of a scripture I absolutely love. 1 Nephi 11: 17 says, "...I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things." Nephi totally hits the nail on the head with that verse. We don't know everything, and we're never going to know/understand everything while on this earth, but the most important thing we need to know is that GOD LOVES EACH OF US. He loves His children perfectly. When we truly feel the truth of that statement, everything else follows. We don't need to worry about everything we don't know. Just focus on God's love, and He will give you the wisdom you need.

Soooooo here's the thing...I have to go. I hope everyone has such a fantastic week! I know I will! Be positive and ask yourself in every situation, "How can I be more like the Savior?" Thoughts will come :) Love you all!
Love, 
Sister Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment