Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 25

Hello everyone!! 
I'm sending pictures of my Amish experience! They are such awesome people! We got to see their farms and meet their families and everything! It was sooo fun!!
This week I said goobye to Sister Wade, but I welcomed Sister Zaugg! She's from Canada, and she's been on her mission 4 1/2 months! She's such a sweetheart! So I'm really sorry I don't have much time! 
I just wanted to let you know our investigator Adrian is getting baptized August 30!! It's coming up so soon! His progression in the Gospel is literally amazing. He had no religious background, but he really wanted to have a relationship with God. He decided to not be complacent but to work hard! He started reading the Bible and the Book of Mormon every day and pray every day. He has expressed multiple times that Heavenly Father has answered his prayers! How amazing is that!? When we put forth effort and show sincerity of heart and real intent, Heavenly Father communicates with us and shows us He's there! We're so excited for him!! 
I'll quickly attach some pictures!

Hope this week is grand!
Love,
Sister Sparks

by the way,
I was standing next to a cow, and it suddenly start spraying poop, and I got it all over the bottom of my skirt and on my ankle....sick.
I'm so out of time!! I have one minute!! I saw Amish farms, and it was AWESOME Sister Wade left, and my new companion is Sister Zaugg. She's from Canada, and she's been on her mission 4 1/2 months. She's such a sweetheart!
Adrian's getting baptized August 30! And I'm happy and so excited for this week! love you all!!
Love,

Sister Sparks
lightning mcqueen finish



Amish buggy



. saying goodbye to Sister Wade :(


. the sistas


why do I have a mullet?




Bye Sister Wade :(

standing over an air blower lol

Amish country




No comments:

Post a Comment