Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 33

Hello! I'm a bit short on time, so i'll have to make this quick.
This week was good! I got my hair trimmed again. We had zone training and got to watch Meet the Mormons. It was SO incredible. For those who haven't seen it, go see it now!!! That's an order. It is so good I want to watch it over and over again. That's actually quite impressive because the only movie I can watch over and over is Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (just for the record, I haven't watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2 on my mission. Don't worry, I'm being obedient!). I dished turkey and potatoes for 2 hours straight, this week. We did service at a church downtown and helped them cook and serve food for the community. It was awesome! Today is Canadian Thanksgiving by the way, so Sister Zaugg is going nuts!! This week was also awesome because we were able to testify of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, and that was my favorite part! One of our investigators is trying to keep the Word of Wisdom, so to support her, I'm giving up popping my knuckles. For anyone who knows me, this is a HUGE sacrifice haha. We've been fasting and praying for her success in keeping the Word of Wisdom, so that's been a neat experience :)
Well, that's just a short note, sorry, but I hope everyone is doing well and is happy! 
Always remember to smile :) There are so many more reasons to be happy than sad!
Love, 

Sister Sparks









No comments:

Post a Comment