Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Week 19


Hey everyone! So I'm super sorry I'm so short on time this week! This week was awesome though! Our investigator will be baptized this Saturday, July 12, which just so happens to be my 5 month mark! :) I'm so excited!!! This week I have faced a TON of opposition, but it's just amazing to feel God's hand in it all. As I was studying this morning in Ether and in Matthew, I felt God speaking to me. I know I need to increase my faith. God has a perfect plan for all of His children. Trust me--it includes trials. I know we go through trials for a reason. The trials in my life are what helped me gain a testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ! They taught me about the importance of families! I'm so grateful to go through hard things because that is the way we can become more like Heavenly Father! Again, I'm so sorry I'm out of time! I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Sister Sparks

The branch fourth of July breakfast


. The church is true



Sister Anderson at meeting the new mission president!

President and Sister Johnson!


No comments:

Post a Comment