Friday, March 7, 2014

First week out in Pittsburgh

Hello everyone!!!  I only have an hour to email, and it goes by so quickly, but I'll update you on how I'm doing! I'm in Greencastlle! It's an area that sister missionaries haven't been in for 20 something years, so it's hard work trying to get everything going again! This work is so amazing, and I'm coming so much closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ through it! Missionaries cannot do the work alone, so members make sure to do your part!!! Share the Gospel!! Everyone--remember how much your Father in Heaven loves you, and how much he wants you to communicate with Him. Pray always and read scriptures! Personal study and revelation are the best!!! I'm loving it here, and I hope you're all doing well! I will try to find more time to update next week! I'm getting fatter, but that's okay!
 The Missionary Training Center (MTC)
A random goat 

Her new address to send mail to is

226 S. Washington st. Apt #3
Greencastle, PA. 17225

She would LOVE to get letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment